Kathy Lewis, PA-C
"My family, friends and faith are
the most important things to me. I want to help you stay
as healthy as possible so that you can enjoy what is most
important to you."
- Board Certified Physician Assistant by the Kentucky
Board of Medical Licensure and by the National
Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences- Degree in
Physician Assistant Studies from the University
- Provider at Owensboro Medical Practice.
- Experience in internal Medicine, acute care,
gastroenterology and pain management.
- Previously served as a Physician Assistant
at the Pain Care Institute and Winding River
Health Care of Owensboro and the University of
Louisville Digestive Health Center.
- Kathy is an Owensboro native and has
been married to her husband, Kent, since
- Kathy enjoys shopping, reading and
spending time with her family.