Bradley S. King, MD
Family Practice Physician
"Providing service to my neighbors
and community is the most rewarding aspect of practicing
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American
Board of Family Medicine
- Internship & Residency - St. Joseph Family
Practice Program Wichita, KS
- Bachelor of Science/Biology Major, Chemistry
Minor - Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- Currently working toward his Master's Degree
in Public Health from University of Louisville.
- Family Practice Physicians since 1998
- 17 years experience as Emergency Physician
- Physician with Owensboro Medical Practice since
- Served 3 tours of duty in Iraq as part of
Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- United States Army Reservist since 1985
- Former Team Physicians for Wichita Wings Soccer
To make appointment with Dr. Bradley S. King please call us at
- Accompanied by his wife and four children.